> I was wondering if anyone has a mag pulser they're not using that
> they'd be interesting in renting out for 2-4 weeks.   I'd really like
> to see if it will help before I invest in one.   I have a 7 year old
> Irish Setter with enlarged lymph nodes.  ...
> the treatment of choice would be the mag pulser.   ...  Any
> suggestions would be appreciated.

Linda, the BARF diet, alkalizing and aloe vera would be a good try.
Aloe will help the immune response, and the lymph is a crucial part
of the immune system. If the problem is partly toxin load the
alkalizers will help. They will also allow for better oxygen carrying
ability of the tissues and lymph fluid itself, and since the lymph is
compromised, it's probably acid, which points to toxin load. Because
acidic lymph is also a precursor to cancer, the alkalizing therapy
would probably be  very useful right now. This will work even without
a pulser.

regards,

Duncan Crow