I just wanted to thank the list.  My 14 month old DS just got over the chicken
pox.  Thanks to cs and DMSO it was a walk in the park.  The only bad thing?  My
DS smelled like creamed corn.  I thought chickenpox was supposed to be
difficult and kids were supposed to be pink from the horrid lotion?

I also decided to make sure the cats don't have any UTI's or bladder
infections.  Now THEY smell like creamed corn.

My DS's chxpox could probably have been nipped sooner than it was (about 4 days
with the mixture, it was 2 days before we figured out it WAS chxpox) but I
didn't want to overdo it with such a small little guy.

I did see my 5yo DD drinking the mixture and it took everything I had NOT to
get evil at her.  I WANT HER TO GET THE CHXPOX!  I think she may have killed
any chance.  Ah well.

Thanks again list!

Jess