Hi David:

Oh, no apologies needed!

I've long allowed the most excellent ladies at curezone.com to utilize a
wide variety of articles written by me over the years.  Their website gets
ALOT of traffic.

I'm glad you brought it to my attention.  I really should have been far more
careful in my wording of the email that went to my small healing clay group.
THAT'S my error!

In fact, I'm going into my own archives to make some corrections to the
original posting.  I should have never named the hospital in my
conversation, and should have been far more careful in my wording of the
initial message!

More and more, I'm working with MD's tired of treatments failing.  NONE of
them want their institutions named in public!  Concerning the healing clays,
I have, in the past, had to nearly forcibly insist that they NOT use it in
their practice.  Naive MD's in the U.S. who get excited don't realize how
quickly they can lose their medical license.  The best healing clays are not
sterile, and I have found the FDA grade clays to be so inferior I won't
touch them.

...it appears even John Hopkins University, center for environmental health
( who in fact actually was involved in the first documented cure of argyria
so severe it not only turned the individual blue -- face, arms, chest,
abdomen-- but it effected his health ) shies away from claims of curing the
incurable.  I've been attempting to contact the infamous Dr. Ziem, who
consulted on the case, for quite awhile.  I spent quite some time with the
individual cured, and the treatment was remarkably similiar to the one
posted previously, utilizing diet and an agressive supplement program... But
the critical treatment? SWEAT CHAMBER treatment.  The individual, having
followed the supplement program, LITERALLY sweat the silver out of his skin.
With each treatment, his skin improved, until no signs of argyria remained.
The silver poisoning was caused by years of working with silver as an
industrial metal smith.  The treatment program took 6-9 months.

It seems that everyone is getting "gun shy" in this "terrorist age" about
being in the public eye.

Best Regards,

Jason