Hi Grant:

Anyone who listens to David Hinkson is a glutton for punishment.

However, it, sadly, appears as if David is going to be spending a long time
behind bars ( I don't wish such an experience on anyone ).

I've personally "fought" with his staff, as they have not been pleased with
my evaluation of their very own silver product.

I know that he has a lot of "followers", but I've been watching his crew for
a long time.  Keep in mind that "Water OZ" started out in Las Vegas, and
I've had the opportunity to talk with those who associated with him before
he ran from Las Vegas under the threat of prosecution.

I think Hinkson's heart is in the right place, and many of their "products"
might be just wonderful.  But Hinkson is in the business of defrauding the
public, and sadly, he's going to jail for it among other things.  I consider
it defrauding the public when a company refuses to disclose vital
information about products that may effect the health of its users.

As far as silver goes, Hinkson is not qualified to have an opinion.  He
sells a product that we know can cause argyria, and while over the past few
years, they've been reducing the PPM of their retail product, it is still
not marketed honestly.

Best Regards,

Jason