Hi Garnet,

Thank you for that info. There is always a possibility that there is an
intolerance to the product itself, I don't think that is the case but I will
keep my mind open.

I am very aware of the fillers/binders in a lot of supplements,not to
mention that they are made of petro-chemicals, synthetics which is why I
chose Biosuperfood. They have all the information on lab assay, purity,
there is no fillers/binders, it is a very SPECIFIC blend of 4 algaes with
years of painstaking research behind it. It was developed and is still
maintained by Russian scientist Dr. Michael Kiriac and was used in treatment
of the victims of the Chernobyl accident. It is indeed very therapeutic and
powerful. http://www.biosuperfood.com/ (no commercial interest in this
product!) I have been interested for years in food-based supplements and
since there are a plethora of those out there, when I saw Biosuperfood I
rolled my eyes (much like I did with CS). But I was especially looking for
something to supplement my cats raw food diet. A holistic feline
veterinarian introduced me to it. A blurb on her website is what caught my
eye and changed my mind. Being a holistic vet, she knows and is introduced
to every supplement to come down the pike. Some are great, a lot are not.
She said she hasn't seen or been excited about a supplement of this caliber
in over 15 years and her experiences with it to date are proving it out. But
I underestimated it's therapeutic qualities, wanting super-nutrition for me
and my pets. Reilly, my young cat with Feline Herpes virus, has been on
Colostrum, Lysine, classical homeopathic remedies without much success, and
with only 1/2 of a tiny capsule of BSF, has made gains beyond my wildest
dreams. The proof is in the pudding, I guess. This one is as hard though as
CS in trying to ascertain a correct dosage for each individual.

Susie

/// Have you considered that his skin reaction is a sensitivity to the
supplement and not a herx reaction at all?

It can take time to develop sensitivity. Often a substance is not
reacted to until the second or third exposure. May also depend on
general state of the body, how sensitive they are at that time.

Many supplements put people in the hospital due to sensitivity not only
to binders and additives but to the active substance itself. The sources
of many supplements are contaminated. Information on where the substance
came from is often not on the label. If they have thoroughly checked out
the toxicity of their source product then they will be proud to tell you
about it, contact them and ask where the ingredients come from and what
kind of assays they can show you to prove purity.

Garnet///