BMTM is thought to cause some of the odor but I doubt that their product
is totally odor *free*, particularly if used orally.  It is well known
that dimethyl sulfide smells like garlic, is in many foods and is one of
the metabolites of DMSO.

The question of cost being prohibitive is the real issue with the
Gaylord product. We are paying for their USP lab and certification,
which is not cheap to set up or maintain.

With the Jacob Lab product you are paying for an additive. Much cheaper
although not suppose to help with oral DMSO use at all.

Garnet