Hi,

While I'm not putting down water fasts, as I have not gotten up the gumption yet to do this, I have been following the Master Cleanser by Stanley Burroughs. It is not quite the same as a water fast, but in my mind accomplishes almost the same end results with maybe a few more benefits. It is a lemonade drink of lemon juice, grade C maple syrup and tiniest pinch of cayenne pepper in pure water. The lemon cleans out the system and alkalinizes the body. The maple syrup provides all the nutrients the body needs for sustenance as well as sweetening. The cayenne pepper also cleans the mucous out and is a very good blood cleanser. Nothing else except for the nightly lax tea and morning internal salt water flush is ingested during this time. It really does give the digestive system a rest and pushes the toxins out.

This can be done for 40 days with little ill effect for people who have accomplished this time frame, but is also very beneficial for 10 day cleanses which I have done previously and for shorter 2-5 day cleanses which I also have been doing ever couple of weeks. I believe it has helped me most beneficially by alkalinizing my body, in which a lot of symptoms seemed to have cleared up, like psoriasis and metal allergies liver problems. I have also done 1-2 liver cleanses with each MC.

I have only felt better and better while doing this type of cleanse. I am on my feet at work running constantly and have never had a lack of energy at all. I may be an exception, but there are support groups that will help keep one on track while experiencing these fasts or cleanses.
G Murray

P.S. I also ingest my daily allotment of silver but do so after the nightly tea.
scl...@netzero.net wrote:

Fasting if done properly gives the body a chance to get rid of toxins stored in
the liver, kidneys, skin, etc Transitioning slowly from solid food to juice to
water is preferable so the body can adjust. There is a lot of info about it on
curezone.com
Steve