In a message dated 09/24/2004 6:20:39 AM Central Daylight Time,
garnetri...@earthlink.net writes:

I am  familiar with Hulda's liver cleanse protocol and was wondering how
many use  the "easier" protocols or just get through the tough parts of
the Epsom  Salts by determination. Also am familiar with

Garnet,
I'm not Joy, but will briefly relate my experience with the Clark liver
cleanse. Ordered a zapper and zapped nightly for one week, then did the liver
cleanse. There was no pain for me at all, just needed to be home for half of
the
next day, very near the bathroom! It yielded about 200 to 300 stones. I
zapped for another week and did another cleanse, only a handful of stones
second
time. I have noticed a difference in how I've felt, no more bloating after
meals, no sinus trouble.   Laura H., TX