Sol wrote:

>Well, drat, my 2 year cold-free streak is over. <

Sol-

I have not been able to yet go for two years without one but have come
pretty close, doing all the things you suggest, plus utilizing what some
know as Four Thieves Vinegar, also known as Dr. Shulze's Super Tonic (I make
it with Bragg's vinegar).

I picked up a theory along the way- that some virii have a distinctive key
to our different genetic makeups. In other words, they have our name written
on them. I've seen it in this house many times when my wife catches one that
I don't and vice versa, same with the kids, no matter the precautions.

There is only one thing that has ever killed off all colds for me and that
is Beck Blood Electrification, but there's even a catch to that.

A Beck Unit is supposed to utilize 27 or 36 volts at 4 hertz oscillation. It
has become apparent to some who have used it extensively that some people
can't tolerate either or both of that voltage and that rapid oscillation of
polarity. I myself came to be unable to tolerate it after many times of
succesfully using it.

BG, on the Yahoo MEGK group is now pushing the use of 6 volts for this very
reason. I'm trying to put together a simple automatic circuit which will
switch 6 volts at about 30 seconds. When I get it, I'll let y'all know

DB