    Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 11:23 PM
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com
    Subject: CS>FDA takes action against colloidal silver

    FDA has taken action against colloidal silver products, and is
    continuing to investigate the promotion and use of colloidal
    silver products in dairy and other animals. If necessary, FDA will
    take further appropriate regulatory action.

    About.com: http://www.fda.gov/cvm/index/updates/silver.html

<http://asthma.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://www.fda.gov/cvm/index/updates/silver.html>

    Dennis.

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal
    Silver.