Grapefriut Seed Extract.  Please don't confuse this with Grapeseed extract!

It is a great antibacterialcide, virucide, and fungicide.  I have used it internally for yeast infections, but it does burn when used in the sinuses.  You have to be careful not to use too much.   It has a bitter taste, but I did not notice it when I drank it with my greens drink each day.

G Murray

bbanever wrote:
Ken,

    May I ask what GSE is?

    Bob
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Silver List archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour
  • CS>GSE bbanever
    • Re: CS>GSE G & K Murray