The peroxide converts ions into particles and particles don't conduct.
 Conductivity goes down.
The TE greatly increases when peroxide is used in clear strong CS that had
little TE.

 TE might decrease in yellow CS as the existing larger particles break up
and overall conductivity stay the same after a few fluctuations. [Same PPM
in particles...different particle size..different light characteristics]

 None of this is very clear and is full of exceptions that haven't been
nailed down.  CS isn't just CS..it's all a little different even from batch
to batch, day to day.
 Environment has an effect on the process and the CS itself..sometimes
dramatic.

Ode