Hello Matthew:
In some information I have taken from Colloidal Silver and you
published by Silver Education Coalition in Salt Lake City, Utah, on pages 19-20
there is a partial listing of Medicinal Applications of Colloidal Silver which
includes Leprosy.

Hope this helps

Bill Amos

Hello, Members of the List,

I work with people who serve periodically as missionaries in the Amazon basin
where leprosy still occurs. They are not medical missionaries and have little
or no contact with
victims of Hansen's disease. Some have put a question to me about EIS, though.

The term 'bluebloods' comes from the european nobles
who escaped plagues such as the Black Death by using
silver tableware. Did the bluebloods also escape leprosy? Some medieval people
were keen enough observers to
notice some relation between bubonic plague, rodents and a dearth of cats. Does
anyone know if they noticed
if silver drove away leprosy?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Matthew

***
This message contains parts that can not be recognized or delivered to your
device but has been saved on your webmail account.  It will be stored there for
future access until your webmail account reaches a 5 Megabyte limit at which
time it will be deleted.  If you have access to a computer and wish to view the
complete message please visit https://webmail.earthlink.net and enter your
MailStation e-mail address and password.