Thanks Dan,

Whats strange is I have been doing more then my usual
CS because I came down with a cold on monday.  My
normal dose of CS is 16 oz a day so I was very
suprised I got a cold at all!  The cold was pretty
much gone by Wed ( I was also using my clark zapper)
then this happened today.  I will go and see if I can
find some DMSO tomorrow.  After reading all of
Garnet's posts about DMSO I was thinking that was a
good idea.  Thanks again for your advice!

David

http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html