I musta missed the reference.

Please include it here.

stuff

At 10:56 AM 10/18/2004 +1000, you wrote:
At 07:51 PM 17/10/04, Mike wrote:
Umm, John? Before you panic people with your "deadly virus" hyperbole,
would you please explain to them you're using it as a metaphor for
something else?

> Ha folks,
> Just came off a "conference" on  "Social Manipulation & Control
> Technology & Philosophy". A deadly virus is already loose and even CS
> has no effect.
>
> Himagain (backagain)

Hi Mike & folks,
I wish it was hyperbole. Something I am definitely not known for!  :-)
It was not a metaphor - it refers explicitly to the advice that people should read the reference in "Mystery Health Problems" post. It refers to the fact that even the deadly "virus" (mimic") as most "virii" really are only the result of extreme toxicity and/ or deliberate GMO, called "fluoride" now being really pushed worldwide - has quietly been switched for the even more deadly version. Readers with experience/knowhow in research should read this and then look up the Merk index. Could save an awful lot of lives.................. and no, this is not hyperbole a metaphor or an exaggeration in any way.

Sorry about that,  folks, but don't shoot the messenger.

Himagain