Was Subject: RE: CS>Oxy Life Oxygen

Hallo Garnet,
I think you have put the cart before the horse a bit. ( relax, I'm on
your side ;-\ )  Yeasts are in the gut and are normally in the round
egg shaped form which is their unstressed, happy form. Any stress
upon the host will probably throw a stress on the candida etc., some
of which which promply change to the long, thin, sharp, unhappy
form ( for survival?) The thin, sharp cells may now penetrate the gut
and go places they don't normally go to. ( to avoid the stress?) Of
course having yeast growing in the wrong places is an additional
stress on the host and this would most likely lead to a symphony of
sensitivities and allergies.

For example some sort of stress ( heat , cold, fear, anger etc)
causes me to be flooded with adrenalin and corticosteroids, OK.
These and their breakdown products end up in the gut which must
have an effect on the gut flora. they must have a mechanism for
surviving these strong chemicals. If this survival mechanism adds to
my stress load then I become sensitised to any and all stresses.

This above doesn't change any facts or observations but it does
change the sequence in that the yeast problem is caused by stress
in the host in the first place. Not the otherway round : that yeast is
the prime source of stress. So if the original stress can be found and
reduced, then the unhappy penetrating yeast will change form to the
happy round form. ta da ... fairytale ending.

Haven't got to the role of CS yet .

Comments please,
Tony