Edema is not one of the conditions that I have ever heard of CS
improving. DMSO may help. Please order DMSO Nature's Healer from
Amazon.com for details. It is less than $11 and details the use of DMSO
for a number of conditions. It is a diuretic, controls platlet
stickiness, busts clots, can prevent heart attack and stroke, increases
circulation, decreases pain, is an anti-oxidant and a cell normalizer.

Please check the links and files section for more information.

Garnet