My experience was that heating the water made the CS go yellow faster, and darker yellow, too.
sol

William Amos wrote:

Heat the water to about 150 degrees
Bill Amo
Hello List,

I have a friend who lives at 8000 feet altitude.
He is having problems making CS that doesn't go yellow.
His water quality is good, as is his technique, from what he describes  (cold DW
30v limited to <1mA with stirrer or bubbler).
He has concluded that the high altitude is the problem.
I can't see how that would stop him from making good quality CS. Any ideas?

Paul H