No offense intended, but how do you know it was mold being flushed out?
Couldn't it have been dried blood?

Sally

brick...@aol.com wrote:
:
things that contain mold spores are not only cheese, but anything
According to Hulda Clark bread, peanuts, popcorn, flour are mold sources. Best
bread for low mold is unwrapped like the bread sold in Mexico. Bread wrapped in
plastic is most likely moldy.
Question, Is it OK to use a compressor type nebulizer for CS? The asthma med
people on local TV told me they are having problems with ultra sonic nebulizers
and better luck with compressor type nebulizers. A compressor nebulizer seems
to be similar to the air brush recommended by Brooks Bradley. My Omron
compressor type nebulizer using the mixture for sinus flushes has not stopped
my wheezing from asthma.
I increased my sinus flushes from 100 ml CS to 500ml CS and mixed MSM, DMSO,
Xylitol, GSE, and H2O2. The CS was cooked till it turned brown like 30 PPM.
More black mold flushed from my sinus.  Good clear CS did not show the mold
being flushed out.
Brickey