    *From:* Jim Holmes <mailto:ami...@starband.net>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Wednesday, December 01, 2004 7:30 AM
    *Subject:* CS>FDA Raid in Santa Fe New Mexico is Jive

    I called  two major markets in Santa Fe this morning that carry a
    wide range of CS products at 8:28 MDT; Whole Foods, and The Market
    Place.  They know nothing of any FDA actions in area.

    ---

"The Vitamin Cottage was also contacted by the FDA and said they had studies showing CS caused skin conditions so..."

Does anyone know any more about the above?