raw garlic will fix candida.

adrian

M. G. Devour wrote:
I have lyme & candida. I wonder if I am taking too much, how much am I
supposed to take anyway? Any thoughts appreciated thanx.

You're know the answer already: If you're noticing symptoms that suggest die-off, and they're not too uncomfortable to tolerate, then hold that level until they begin to subside. Increase or decrease the quantities to keep a level of effect you find reasonable. If you want to take a break for a few days, cut back a bit, or miss a dose occasionally, don't sweat it. Get back to it when you can and be as consistent as you are able.

It can be as simple as that.

Be well,

Mike D.