V. Jean.G. that sounds like the western "Germ Theory".
Western science keeps chasing after 'cures" only to find another tragedy.

see Pleomorphism  (the morphing of something into something else)
                ? http://www.whale.to/v/pleomorphism.htm
                ? http://www.whale.to/p/bird.html

which is closer to Traditional Chinese Medicine theory of health/disease as
illustrated by the Five Elements ...
see http://yinyanghouse.com/chinesetheory/theory/theory-fiveelement.html

Western science can not explain how Colloidal Silver works therefore it does
not work. That's science.

Notwithstanding the claim that  CS kills some 650 pathogens why then can't
western science accept it. (I know why pharmaceuticals and drug companies
will not accept it)  why not high school chemistry classes or public
universities or someone in there own homes. CS simply does not fit into the
germ theory. It does fit into Pleomorphism   and/or TCM. This of course does
not validate Pleomorphism or TCM or even CS. It is just another way of
looking at something.

well, that's my 2 cents. 2 cents is different than a theory or a science. 2
cents is what I put up or shut up with when someone inquires 'a penny for
your thoughts'.

still wondering where that other penny goes,

Ed Kasper LAc. Licensed Acupuncturist & Herbalist
Acupuncture is a jab well done
www.HappyHerbalist.com   Santa Cruz, CA.