  From: bailar
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 8:28 PM
  Subject: CS>aspergillus--paul

  I suffer from some kind of systemic yeast or fungus so I'm most interested if
your jaguar machine, once fixed, will help you again--I'm sure you'll let us
know.

  Here's a dumb idea but what the heck. Teatree oil. I boil 1/2 inch of water,
then put half a capful in and turn off the flame, then immediately let the
steam go to work. A few times I've had an ear infection (painful) and just by
holding my ear over the steam, and also breathing it in through my nose, every
20 minutes or so, got rid of it in about a few hours. Whereas 10 years ago, I
didn't know about this, had to use antibiotics.

  For bronchitis, colds, hold one nostril closed, breathe in through the other.

  I could be wrong but I Feel the most powerful is right when you put the oil
in, and the water should NOT be boiling. You want the full spectrum of the
volatile oils. So after about a minute, you should redo it if you want more.

  Since its antifungal antibacterial and antiviral at least it might inhibit.
By doing your ear, nose and deep breathe, it might sort of get into the sinus
area who knows.

  If you have culture confirmed aspergillus what about cancidas the new
antifungal? It's IV. Its for esophageal candidias I think, but seems like you
could get it for this.