  From: Tel Tofflemire
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 10:41 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Urinary tract infection

        -------Original Message-------

        From: twllLL
        Date: 01/01/05 19:56:56
        To: silver-list@eskimo.com
        Subject: CS>Urinary tract infection

        My aunt came down with a urinary tract infection today.
        Will CS help & how long will it take to knock it out ?
        Yes , CS should help, also drink plenty of pure water to flush.
        Amount to drink? I make it so I would drink a quart a day until healed.
        If you pay $17.00 an oz in a Health food store, take a teaspoon 5 times
a day or so.
        If you have a good supply you could irrigate the vaginal cannel as well.
        Csshould be effective with most bactereia, yeast, fungus, infections.
        I am not a Dr. but you are free to experment with CS.
        Tel Tofflemire
        Dewey, AZ.