What is H202?

-----Original Message-----
From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 9:14 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Marshall--sinus bleeding

No, it is pretty well under control now.  First time I have really been sick
in about 7 years.  Had a sore throat when I wen to bed and drank a bunch of
EIS.
Woke up feeling horrible, and had the flu or something.  Took EIS and Olive
Leaf for 3 days, but to no avail, was running about 102 fever.  Then tried
adding a few drops of H2O2 to the EIS on the 3rd night. About 8 hours later
my fever broke, but continued with my runny nose, sinus congestion, and
coughing.
About that time tried the nasal wash, and started getting blood mixed with
the mucus.

Anyway, this continued until about 2 days ago (total run of about 10-12
days), even though taking H2O2 spiked EIS every day.  I am pretty well over
it now, a little drainage, but not like it was.  My daughter seems to have
come down with it last Thursday night.  When she was still running a fever
Saturday night I talked her husband into putting some H2O2 in her EIS.  Her
fever broke Sunday morning in the wee hours, about 24 hours before mine did
timewise, but about the same length of time after adding the H2O2.

So I can't say for sure, but it does appear that add a few drops of H2O2 to
a glass of EIS make have be the curative agent.

Marshall