Hi Boone:
I don't imagine your 12 vdc transformer has a filter capacitor
on it. If you could locate an oil filled DC capacitor and run your leads to it
and then to your silver rods you would get a more pure DC and also increase the
DC voltage about 60 percent
to around 19 vdc. These capacitors are polarized with a +
marked on the positive terminal, so it is important to hook it up correctly.
You would need one that is rated above the operating voltage of 20 vdc or more
and a microfarad rating
of 25 mfd or even much higher which would be even better.
I tried both of your methods today, but really couldn,t tell a lot of
difference. Of course being a smoker makes a difference in taste...........Bill
Amos
I ' ve been making cs for a few months by using dc 12 v output 170 mA
transformer and 36 v  battery system.  The cs produces from the transformer
taste like matallic water. The cs from battery has no metallic after taste. Can
you tell me why are they so different ?

***
This message contains parts that can not be recognized or delivered to your
device but has been saved on your webmail account.  It will be stored there for
future access until your webmail account reaches a 5 Megabyte limit at which
time it will be deleted.  If you have access to a computer and wish to view the
complete message please visit https://webmail.earthlink.net and enter your
MailStation e-mail address and password.