Hi folks,
For some reason I don't understand, the Lap Top loaned to me while my PC is in
the shop will not let me open the digests from the lists....so a friend has
been forwarding me the answers to my post.

The lung condition I have is not from Cancer.  It is not an alfalfa allergy as
well.

The condition is called Alpha1 Antitrypsin Deficiency.  It manifests itself as
progressive emphysema in young adults due to the protein deficiency.  There is
no cure and smoking is not the culprit for this condition.  The damage from
this genetic form of emphysema is throughout the entire lungs whereas acquired
emphysema pretty much is clustered in specific locations.

I must infuse by IV a blood product weekly to try and maintain the level of
protein in my system to hopefully suppress the disease as much as possible.
Since immuno suppressive drugs have been used by me before I knew better, I
have seriously compromised my immune system with high risks for me due to lung
infections.  HTH!  Looking forward to hearing more, and if you would be so
kind, please direct a response to my private email addy until I can get the
spam filtering device turned off.  Since it is a loaner, I hesitate to change
too many system functions.
Darcy