A swollen lymph node?
Gargle with CS and spit it out if he wont swallow. Use some collostrum to help his immune system.

G Murray

Theresa Widmer wrote:

Hello all--
I have a question: My husband [who will nebulize with CS, but not drink it out of concerns about it being toxic to the nervous system] has just slightly recovered from a virus. This morning he woke up with quite a bit of swelling and tenderness under his tongue. I can feel, under his chin, an area that is hard and swollen, also. We are totally confused as to what this might be. Neither he or I have ever seen or heard of anything like it. Any ideas? Thanks!
Theresa