  From: sscsr1
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 10:36 AM
  Subject: CS>Allergies

        Has any ever had an allergic reaction to CS? I didn't really think it
possible but it is looking like my sis did. She has a bad tooth and I gave her
a 24 oz bottle of CS with 4 drops of DMSO in it and told her to soak the tooth
as often as she wanted and the pain should subside in a day or two. On the
second day she awoke with a rash on her face and down her neck. She has been on
benadryl and hydrocortisone cream and now they have up her to atarax because
its not going away. I am not understanding how CS could do something like this.

        [j]

        Jeff