Re this one :

"At first glance, Hawkins seems to be into manipulating life as many wind
up trying to do...as though...a tail could know what a dog is all about.
He speaks of power vs force in way that slurs the distinction.
I prefer 'power over' vs 'power of'. Both are egoic fantasies but 'power
of' , being more energy efficient, flows with the perfection more
smoothly
"The one who accomplished it is the one
who failed to realize that he could not do it."

I love this - you are the greatest - Course in Miracles ride on - I
needed to be
reminded of so much of what you say thereing - thanks for the revisit !!!
Have a super wonderful day
Sandee