Re: CS>dose PPM, quantity & frequency
From: sol
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:57:46
http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m79209.html

  > Mike,

  > Was there any difference in the way you took the different ppm CS?
  > You said  you "drank" 8 oz of 10 ppm daily do you mean  you simply
  > swallowed it without holding it under the tongue at all?

  > And when you changed from 20 ppm to the 30-45 uS CS, did  you hold
  > it under  your  tongue for the same amount of time?  Did  you spit
  > that out also or swallow it?

  > TIA,
  > sol

  Hi sol,

  Yes, I changed methods several times. Originally I just  glugged the
  3 nines down.

  The first time I tried the 20uS, I held it in the mouth  for several
  minutes and spit it out. I planned to wait several days to  see what
  would happen,  and  didn't  take  any  more  cs.  When  the shingles
  blisters fell  off, I was amazed and pleased, and  started switching
  between the  two varieties to see if it was a fluke or  there  was a
  real difference.

  My housemate, a cute Russian girl, quickly became accustomed  to the
  20uS and let me know in no uncertain terms when a batch  didn't come
  out right, or when I gave her the 3 nines. She preferred the 20uS.

  They continued  using sublingual absorption and spitting  it  out. I
  started holding in the mouth, then swallowing it. It didn't  seem to
  make much difference.

  Her son  was a soccer star and all the teenage girls  loved  him. We
  all started  getting  difficult cold sores. The 3  nines  had little
  effect, but  the 20uS killed the viruses very quickly, so  I finally
  quit making the 3 nines and moved to the 20uS.

  I got  into the habit of holding the 20uS sublingually  and swishing
  it around for 10 minutes, then swallowing it. I do the same with the
  40uS. I don't know if it makes much difference, but I figure I might
  as well try to get every last drop:)

  It definitely works better than the 20uS.

All the best,

Mike Monett