Erna,
Making CS in water to kill the pathogens in the water
is great, but doesn’t resolve the issue of chemicals
(chlorine, fluoride, pesticides, etc.), nor does it
remove other non-pathogenic pollutants. As far as pH
is concerned, there are various ways to alkalinize
water
http://www.atl2.netfirms.com/engy/mutch/acidalk/acidalk.htm;
 http://www.restoringnature.com

I am waiting for a batch of magnets to build a
water-treatment device right now. I ordered them from:

www.kjmagnetics.com

After I’ve tried it, I’ll let everyone know if it
works.

Terry Chamberlin