I cured my ulcer with Pepto Bismal alone. (no antibiotics)  It took about a
month.. I just took a tablespoon every four hours, or when I thought about
it... Many years before I knew about CS.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: patriot2...@mindspring.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2005 11:34 PM
  Subject: CS>Subject: CS>heliobacter & CS

  Deborah wrote:

  A friend of mine with early stage stomach ulcers would like to try CS as a
  way of eliminating any possible heliobacter pyloris that may be causing
  trouble.  I would appreciate knowing the dosage and frequency to recommend
  to her of the homemade CS I'll be supplying.

  I am surprised that her doctor did not give her the now common treatment for
heliobacter pylori caused ulcers:  Pepto Bismol (or other bismol product) and
an antibiotic.   Back in the late eighties, when my husband had a huge bleed