Several of you are aware of these I'm sure.

http://www.fda.gov/cder/otcmonographs/Silver/silver_PR_19961015.htm

http://www.natural-immunogenics.com/pdf/SS-White%20Technical%20Paper%2000
2-SafetyInformation-01-23-033.pdf

Hey..... the 20th edition of THE DISPENSATORY OF THE UNITED STATES OF
AMERICA
[CIRCA 1918] seems to be referred to most often a THE ONE......  does
anyone have an opinion as to how it compares to the 21st edition [circa
1926]  >>>>>I am interested 'cause this is the edition I have.

........also, is it so that the DOTUSA later became the "Merck" of
today??????
.......also again, does not the FDA base some of its thinking on the
stuff from the DOTUSA???[if said "stuff" suited their purposes perhaps.]