Mary,

I'm nearsighted and astigmatic, and have been all my life. In addition,
polio skewed my vision so the topography of the eyeball reaches it's pitch
at 4 & 8 o'clock respectively which meant no one could grind lenses for me.
The pesky black spots were increasing, double vision was common, and triple
when stressed - things were not clear unless working at 18pt.

When someone suggested oil I thought they were nuts - but there were no
other untravelled avenues so... with great scepticism thought I'd try it.  I
blended the oils of Frankincense and Sensation in a recipe and applied
daily.  Initially it was a struggle - I had to get over my resistant
attitude towards MLM's - a personal block for me - (today I suspect my
closed mindedness reflected in my vision).  I'm glad I got over it, because
I passed my driving test without visual aids.  Works for me.

I used an internationally recognized French medical standard EC-AFNOR oils.
After all, it was literally my sight, and I didn't need to put my eyes at
further risk. That was about 6 years ago.  Now, if my vision acts up and
gets blurry (about once a year) - I use my recipe and in 1-2-3 days my eyes
have cleared up.  It's saved me a bundle with ophthalmologist fees and
fashionable glasses.  This is OT.  For further info, please contact me off
line.

Life is humourous - my 3 younger sibblings have worn glasses for 10-15 years
and think I'm nuts --- it doesn't compute in their medical culture --- but I
don't need corrective lenses --- perhaps I'm not as crazy or blind as they
think!  Does the Universal laugh?  I think so.

Christine