Terry Chamberlain and Group,

Yes!  Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) does absolutely work for Alcoholism!
as well as, many other physical diseases and ailments directly related to
blockages in the body's energy system.  EFT is mostly used for eliminating
negative emotions such as fear, anxiety, grief, stress, phobias, compulsions
 etc.  It is used for changing habits, tendencies, perceptions, beliefs,
behaviors, etc.

The hypothesis surrounding EFT is that 'ALL negative emotions are caused by
a blockage in the body's energy system.'  Blockages may lead to pain within
the mental, emotional, physical, or spiritual realms of being human.  Also,
it is this blocked energy that causes pain, suffering, disease, and possibly
early death.

Please, Do Not get the idea though that EFT is a cure for any addiction,
including alcoholism.
It Definitely Is Not!  What it is, is an empowering self-help protocol, or
methodology, that can be taught to anyone who is interested in learning it.
In the case of alcoholism, it will eliminate the desire for a drink.  For
someone who is addicted to smoking, it will eliminate the desire for a
cigarette.  For someone who is overweight, it will eliminate the desire to
overeat, or eat the wrong things, no matter what the reason.  EFT works even
if you don't believe in it, and don't want to believe in it, or even if you
force yourself to not believe in it.  In such instances though, you must
work with a trained professional in the EFT technique.

If EFT is being used for an addiction such as drinking, smoking, eating,
he/she must continue to use Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) when the
craving or desire arises.  Keep in mind though the craving will also be
greatly reduced, and possibly eliminated.

EFT takes only a minute or two to perform on yourself, and can be done
anytime, and anywhere, even while driving or brewing up your favorite drink,
CS. Alcoholism is a psycho-biological disease and must be treated as such.

Please e-mail me "Off List" if you are interested in any further information
or assistance. Mike, I hope I did not overstep the list rules. But EFT as
well as CS are life saving modalities.

EFT is quite miraculous, and a true blessing for those interested in
learning and utilizing a most profound and an effective tool to reduce,
eliminate, or self-regulate pain, suffering, and disease in ones life.  It
is a powerful tool for self-help/growth/healing/and transformation.

I am a Ph.D. Practitioner of Energy Psychology and Meridian Therapy.  EFT is
the major protocol
I use with all of my clients since it is so effective, practical, and
successful.  You may never have heard of EFT before, but it has rapidly,
(within the last 10 years), gained enormous support and popularity around
the globe, within all spectrums of allopathic and alternative healing
practices.
It is a modality which is truly bridging the gap between the allopathic
medical practices and holistic/alternative healing.  More than that, it is
bridging the gap between mind, heart, matter, and spirituality.  We now know
 these truly are not separate.

Cheers To You Health Group!
Sasha Stein, Ph.D.
Energy Psychology and Meridian Therapy