Dear Christine,
 I`ve been reading all the input about coconut oil, and it sounds interesting.
But I have to ask a dumb question...does it taste like coconut, or is it
different somehow?
 The reason I ask, that is one flavor I`ve never cared much for. I have had
fresh coconut, and the shredded in things, and even had my hair washed in
coconut-smelling shampoo. Like the flavors of mint and coffee, both of which I
also dislike, I`ll pass.
(Maybe I`m just weird, as I like the smell of sulfur.)
Thanks,
Marshalee