Put 2 or 3 cups of dry instant grits on the ant bed.It draws out their moisture
when they eat it.
It works most the time.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: rose
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 6:40 PM
  Subject: RE: CS>fleas and ticks OT

  as for ants: I use Aspartame

  we tried that here...i think they liked it...as they have only grown in
numbers.  ha, and we spent so much time in inconspicuously (i hope) pocketing
packets of the junk from restaurants.

  a rose...

  but this from another list i am on just came in...

  ants...

  <<<<<

  as for ANTS i heard this old guy on the sat morning garden show say that
  the best thing for ants was human urine.  well i am not up to dealing
  with buckets, so i invited a freiend with three small sons over and told
  her to give them lots to drink. i think here would be no greater joy for
  a small boy than for peedin against an outside wall to be a good thing.

  <<<<<

  i need to ask her if it worked...