From: Ode Coyote [mailto:odecoy...@alltel.net]
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 5:19 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Re: Cold Fusion/ Hemp

  I still have several copies of Jack Herers book "The
Emporer Wears No
Clothes" from when I went on the Hemp Tour promoting the
thousands of
proven and traditional uses of that plant.
 The story is there, quite well documented, chapter and
verse.
 Email me privately if you want one.

 Virtually every bit of the info was gleaned from the
Library of Congress.
 Hursts grandson publically apologized to the world.

 PS  I don't smoke the stuff..it turns 'me' into a statue
with cotton mouth
and I have more interesting things to do, but I know
hundreds of people who
do, with no ill effects on their lives other than occasional
'cop-itis'.

..it doesn't make people lazy, it gives lazy people
something to do for an
excuse.
If it messes up someone who isn't lazy..like me..they just
don't do it.

Ode

At 01:47 PM 7/7/2005 -0400, you wrote:

>Guys-- do some reading on hemp and how it could replace
millions of barrels