Brickey, are you adding xylitol to your flushes?  That might make the mucous
membranes more slippery for the aspergillus.  There is stuff on the archives
about it, and a classic description from - I think it was Daddybob - about the
effect.  It can only help!
Rowena
Xylitol princess
   I ordered a new zapper plus magnetic wand and light beam from Bruce
Stenulson. Hope to use them to cure my aspergillus sinus infection. CS flushes
+ CS/DMSO/MSM humidifier has reduced the infection but it keeps coming back. I
can go 2 weeks without seeing the black mold.