From: grace1...@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 11:37:09 EDT
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Asthma and EFT

May I please have your tutorial file also?  Will EFT work on bladder
inflammation?  Will it work on parasites?--no information on the emofree
website on these.

I have not found information on the emofree website on the use of EFT to
remove the influence of Dark Force energies; it should work, because
chiropractic techniques have a noticeable effect.  Does anyone have any
information or experience in this regard?  Protection against the Dark Force
energies is an extremely significant component of overall health and well
being.  If there is any interest in this sensitive topic, I will share some
of the valuable information I have.  It would definitely need to be moved to
the OT list, however.

Thanks,

Jill