Hi, Richard,

I wish I could give you some clear protocol, but I don't have one. I would just try taking EIS sub-lingually/orally shortly before going to sleep; see what happens. In fairness to skepticism, many substances and various external environmental factors seem to influence dream activity, so a change in dream activity proves nothing, really. It could only provide interesting anecdotes that might encourage further study. Stanford U. has a large sleep research center. . . .

JBB

On Monday, Aug 15, 2005, at 10:09 Asia/Tokyo, Richard Harris wrote:

Hi Jonathan,
Thanks for your valuable contributions on this wonderful Site to "us seekers"! I'm inbterested in your observation regarding EIS and dream alterations--what dosage and times of day of dosage? I'll share your info with other users of my 10 ppm EIS and ask them to test and report on their results, then report back to you.

Sincerely,
_______________________________________
Richard Harris, 58Year FL Pharmacist
448 West Juniata Street
Clermont, FL 34711
www.rharrisinc.com
http://www.seasilver.com/reh
http://healthandhealing.blogspot.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan B. Britten [mailto:jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp]
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 3:01 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Cs build-up in infants/children

Hi,

I believe I noticed this effect, but one anecdote is not of much value. The effect was so strong, though, that I feel confident that it has to be neurological.

You might try to see for yourself whether EIS alters your dreams. If so, list members might be interested.

Some have said they noticed no such effect. In my case, it was quite strong.

There may be explanations other than a BBB crossing.

I tried to get a researcher interested in this with no success.

JBB