  From: Info - Silver Colloids [mailto:in...@www.silver-colloids.com]
  Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 9:43 AM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: CS>Silver particles in the lungs

  Nanometer size silver particles introduced into the lungs will be absorbed
into the blood stream. Particles that are to large to be absorbed will be
ionized (converted into ionic form) which will then be absorbed.

  The lungs have macrophages whose purpose is to clear particles that may
become caught in the lung tissue. The macrophages produce H2O2 (hydrogen
peroxide) which dissolves silver particles too large to be absorbed
directly. Once dissolved (converted to ionic form) the silver is then
absorbed.

  See: http://nic.sav.sk/logos/books/scientific/node23.html

  We know of thousands of users of nanoparticle colloidal silver who have
successfully used nebulized silver in the lungs for bacterial, fungal and
viral infections.

  Frank Key
  www.Silver-Colloids.com