I have never noticed that sunlight or air damages CS. [made with silver and water only]

I have several samples that have been sitting on a sunny windowsill for years and they all appear to be still as good as the day after they were made.
Hydrogen sulphide and other pollutants in the air could have an effect.
I 'nuked' a batch to see what would happen. So far as I could tell, it just boiled.
I used to mix CS with wet cat food to alleviate hair loss and skin insults from flea allergy...mixed and fed immediately...and that worked pretty good. [Cat died at 17 yrs old..no more bald spots or weeping bumps]

Search up the 3 ex marines and the rotten hamburger story in the archives.
Cooking with CS at least does a job on food, if not the eater directly.

Ode