Ode,
Why are some people able to make a grey or black mark on their face or arm with a gold ring? My son's girlfreind can do this any time but no one in my family is left with a mark by stroking the skin with gold. Does it have something to do with the sulfur content that you speak of? Are these people lacking something or are we the ones who aren't marked by gold lacking something?
Dennis

Ode Coyote wrote:

Everyone has sulphur in their system. Some have more than others in their
skin oils and that varies from day to day.
Not to worry.

Ode