Trem wrote:

As some of you may know, I suffered a cerebral event *stroke* about three weeks ago.<<

Respected Trem,
A massage of the (top of) the Big Toe, and of all of your little toes, and the ends (tips) of your fingers and the thumb, will result in good recovery.

Please find in your browser << http://cursist57.qtws.net >> Look where it says 'Explanation of the map of the Feet', 'Brief Instructions', and 'A few Treatments'.

It is a preliminary web-site, for a competition, and the answering machine is dis-activated. Yet, the page is available to all, that is really why it was created. (So in case of need, do feel free to write to <faithstfran...@interneeds.net>)

Shortly, we will rename the web-page, and make the whole thing work.

Take care of yourself,
Wishing you well,
Faith,
"Healing Hands"