Frank,

Thank you very much for your analysis.

I am very aware of the effect of dissolved gases on conductivity.  You can
just let the water sit in an open container without stirring, and watch it
go up.

I was not aware that household grade sodium bicarbonate was contaminated
enough to affect the process.  When I get a chance, I'll write Arm and
Hammer.

Making the assumption that the sodium bicarbonate is pure, and that there
are 4 mg/L bicarbonate in the water at the start and that it is the limiting
reagent available, what would be the concentration of the silver carbonate
when all of the bicarbonate reacted?

Do you think that would have any significant effect on the metabolism of the
sol/ionic mix?  I will also write Bruce Marx and see what he has to say.

Did you note my question about analyzing the 170 V DC pulsed process sol?

Jim