Thanks!
 Right now I have a pretty large stock of #12, but that'll for sure be on
my list.

Ode

At 04:56 PM 10/6/2005, you wrote:

>Ode
>I get my wire from Hauser & Miller. I just talked to them and they have #
10 round silver wire in stock.....800-462-7447
>Bill
>
>  Don't argue with the manufacturer. ;-)
>#10 wire plugs directly into a 'puppy' with no adapters. [With a few
exceptions if the wire was not made to spec and is a little thicker than it
should be]
>#12 or 12 gauge .9999 silver wire is what the OEM electrodes are made of
and require an installed adapter to fit perfectly.
> If I could 'get' 10 gauge silver wire, I would..it would save me a lot of
effort making adapters and make for a better product.., but I've never
found anyone that makes it.