YES!!! That was IT!!!     THANKS!!!

Blessings,
Lea Ann

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shirley Reed" <pj20...@yahoo.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Vitamin C Therapy

Hi.  It might be the doctoryourself.com site.  pj

--- Lea Ann <lsav...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

Hello,

Someone posted to this list a while back the
link to a website that had information on how you could "force" a doctor to give you IV vitamin C therapy by asking the right questions and asking the doctor to put their answer in your chart.

I thought I saved that link but now cannot find
it.

I hope the original poster reads this... or
does anyone else have the link?

MUCH Thanks in advance if someone can come up
with that link.

Blessings,
Lea Ann Savage
Satellite Beach, FL