  From: Marshall Dudley
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 12:23 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Flu Immunization, vaccines in general, and Hep C

  Gatorade increases the absorption rate of the ionic portion of EIS.  The
absorption rate is normally restricted due to the ionic portion turning to
silver chloride in the stomach, and the low solubility ( .8 ppm ) of silver in
water or diluted stomach acids.  When you mix with gatorade, the high chlorine
content causes the silver to form silver complexes, which are highly soluble,
and thus can pass into the blood stream unimpeded.
  Marshall